Canon is one of the well-known brands for gadgets like cameras, printers, and many more devices, Canon printers are one of the best in as per current users demand. The canon.com/ijsetup is the procedure to connect your printer to the other devices using a wireless connection. Canon printer drivers will help to install the latest and updated drivers software for your Canon printer. Get simple and easy to perform steps at canon.com/ijsetup.
Follow the given instruction step-by-step to download canon printer driver file easily:
1. Visit canon printer website: canon.com/ijsetup using your web browser.
2. Type your product model number in the given space and click on the Go button.
3. Now you have to select your preferred operating system.
4. After that, you will see a Download button, click on it.
5. By doing so, the file will start downloading. Few for a while to complete the downloading process.
6. Now, the setup file is successfully downloaded
Here are the simple and easy steps to install canon printer driver on your device:
1. The first step is to locate the downloaded canon printer setup file.
2. Now, double-click the canon.com/ijsetup file and open it.
3. A new window “User Account Control” will appear and it will ask permission.
4. Permit the same by clicking on the “Yes” button.
5. Agree to the terms and conditions of it. Click "I Agree" to continue the process of installation.
6. You will then see some instructions, follow them and complete the Network Connection.
7. Then, wait for the process to complete successfully.
8. Finally, click “Exit” on the “Installation Complete” window.
9. Your installation process is complete.
Here are some conditions that are needed to be confirmed to install canon setup to your device:
1. Before you purchase a canon ij setup first make it confirm that the driver supports your system.
2. If you are already a user of canon ij setup, you simply need to update it.
3. Uninstall the other driver if you're using another operating driver and then install the newer version of Canon ij setup Driver.
4. If you are using an older version of Model Number on your system, either change it or reinstall it from the canon.com/ijsetup website.
5. Make sure your system consists of enough space to install the driver.
6. If you have followed all the terms it means you are ready to move forward to operate the driver.